Wednesday, February 25, 2009

House Tour and Job Update

As per Andreas request a while ago I have taken some basic photos of our place and posted them on our photo albums. Hoping to get more photos up of the city shortly. The link to the album is the usual (also found in the right hand corner of the site if you were so inclined).

And on the job front there are some positive changes and some that I am not too sure about. The job I was getting really excited about still has some complications around payment and timing. So I have been thinking about how I could make that position work for me without completely taking up all of my time so that I can still have time to do paid work while not working 24 hours a day. So hopefully my proposal of a day a week goes well. It would be a great thing as it essentially will be an apprenticeship at a whole foods cooking school. So I would learn a ton!

But in the meantime I have accepted a position at a home as a caregiver. I start next Friday the 6th. It doesn't pay the best but it will get me some health experience here in NZ and hopefully teach me a ton of skills that I can transfer to other health jobs. I want to try to do something as far away from administration as possible so that I can test out what type of job would be best for me in the future. I am really looking forward to starting this.

I also have a job interview in order to work an international flower and gardening show which would be fun since now that I have a yard I can go to these type of shows and actually take ideas home!

So things are looking up on the job front, just in a bit of limbo still but should be so busy I can't think soon enough, which I adore, so here's hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment