Sunday, February 1, 2009

Four Weeks In

We are now about four weeks into our travels. Currently staying in Napier with wine contacts (the friends through friends scenario) and looking forward to moving our way towards Christchurch in the next couple of days. Traveling has been fantastic and I am hoping to have time to update in more detail soon enough but as of now I am just too tired when I do sit down to the computer to write much of anything and keep it interesting.

I have updated the photo albums with a few new sets of pictures if you are so inclined to take a look. You can view them at my photo pages.

Loving it here, but also starting to feel a bit homesick as it is sinking in that this isn't just a vacation. Looking forward to settling in one place, but think I will miss this freedom of travel as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment